Thursday, September 4, 2014

9 Years



Today I am celebrating nine years with chronic pain. It used to be a sad day for me but now it is a positive day. It's crazy how much I have been through in nine years and yet I am still happy. This is why I can celebrate!

Nine years later, I am sitting in the coffee shop. I can't move my legs but I am not worried, they'll work again soon. Instead of freaking out and calling my husband to pick me up right away, I'll wait a few hours. Why not? It makes me laugh to think that's my reaction but that's what happens after nine years!

I may not do very much but my life isn't boring! There is always a new crazy symptom coming up. And for right now, I'm okay with that.


*The leg thing happened two weeks ago. Don't worry. I'm fine! *

No comments:

Post a Comment