Saturday, June 15, 2013

21

When the doctor explained that the CD-57 test showed my number is 21, I cried, not for the diagnosis, but in relief. I am not crazy or lazy. I am sick. Chronic Lyme is diagnosed at 60,which means that 21 is severe Lyme Disease. Even though I am very ill, I am so grateful to know without a doubt I have Lyme Disease. And now that we know exactly where my health is at we can start treatment.

Right after my appointment I started IV antibiotics. I will be going three days a week for 6 weeks. It will most likely be a very painful process but I am ready to do whatever it takes to get better. So thankful God answered our prayers for clear test results and quick treatment. Thank you so much for joining us in prayer!

Prayer Requests:
  • Continued prayer for peace and comfort.
  • Continued prayer that insurance will cover all necessary treatment. The confirmed diagnosis should help with this.



No comments:

Post a Comment