Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Perfect Love



His plan for us is greater than we can imagine. Times of trial have great purpose and provide an opportunity for a turning point in our lives. When anxiety starts I remind myself of these words "perfect love casts out all fear" (1 John 4:18). I am perfectly loved by God and this love will only allow Him to do what is best for me. His plan may not be what I expect but it will be perfect.

As I wait for Friday's doctor appointment I need to cling to His promises and pray through my anxiety. The answers we receive on Friday will be exactly what God wants me to hear and the treatment plan will be in accordance to His great plan in my life.

"You don't have to fret about where your story is going because the One who writes it is big in wisdom, power and love." ~ Paul David Tripp

No comments:

Post a Comment