Monday, August 8, 2011

The Simple Things



Enjoy the Simple Things -(7 5/8" x 9 5/8" Size Print)
Love this print!



Today was a good day. Nothing special but I finally saw a Pain Management doctor. The appointment did not start off well and I had to stick up myself in front of a doctor more than I ever have. That's what my mom was for right? Sigh...those days are over. By God's grace however the appointment turned around drastically. I do not know how or why but I am so grateful it did. The doctor took the time to write out all the options on a white board. Perfect for such a visual learner like me! He even suggested acupuncture and different vitamins. For this I am very grateful! And he finally convinced me to wear better shoes. This was not an easy task, let me tell you! Right after the appointment I bought some new slippers (flip-flops) that are good for your feet!

On the drive  I spotted two rainbows and a double rainbow. I feel so blessed when I see rainbows. They remind me of God's goodness and faithfulness to all generations. God uses even the simplest things to bring us joy and peace.   I am thankful. God is so good even in the hard times!

No comments:

Post a Comment